When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
🍃From my pantry:
- Round Rice Paper
- Cooked Brown Rice
- Cooked Chickpeas
- Fresh Kale
- Chopped Basil
- Chopped Mint
- Fresh Red Onion
- Fill a large plate with warm water.
- Dip one rice paper into the hot water for 1 second to soften.
- Lay rice paper flat.
- In a row across the center, place a handful of kale, brown rice, chopped chickpeas, mint, red onion, basil, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on each side.
- Fold uncovered sides inward. Then roll the rice paper tightly.
- Serve with your favourite sauce !
Note: You can use two rice papers per roll. It is easier to handle & less prone to tearing.