I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth diminishing your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear
🍃From my pantry:
- Garlic (1 clove)
- Aquafaba (1/2 Cup)
- Olive Oil (3 cups)
- Almonds (1/2 Cup)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt, to taste
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1 Tbsp)
- Cover the almonds with water in a container overnight for 8 hours.
- Add aquafaba to a large mixing bowl along with Himalayan salt, lemon juice, garlic, and soaked almonds.
- Blend on high with a hand mixer for 30 seconds to incorporate.
- While blending, slowly add in the olive oil until emulsified and the mixture thickens.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Note: Olive oil has a really strong flavor. The recipe works well with other type of oils.
Tip: Try Lemon juice instead of the Apple Cider Vinegar
dynamic taste – firm texture – strong meaty flavour
Protein backbone of vegan diets.
From my pantry:
- Tempeh, cut into strips
- Fresh Rosemary leaves
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp
- Caramelized Balsamic Vinegar, 1 Tbsp
- Tamari, 1 tsp
- Dijon mustard, 1 tsp
- Homemade Cashew Butter
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together.
- Place tempeh strips in a bowl. Pour sauce over the strips and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the skillet to medium heat.
- Once it’s hot, add the tempeh.
- Stir fry marinated tempeh on low heat until the sauce is absorbed and tempeh is cooked and browned.
- Serve with cashew butter. Yummy !
Creamy, comforting and high fiber (prebiotic)
Gluten-free, zero calorie, zero carbs noodles made from Konjac root.
🍃From my pantry:
- Shirataki noodles
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Green Peas
🍃 Fromage Sauce:
- Peeled Garlic Gloves (3)
- Gouda Vegan Cheese (400 grams)
- Mirin (1/2 cup)
- White Truffle Oil (1 Tbsp)
- Place the garlic in a food processor. Process until chopped (few seconds).
- Add the vegan cheese, mirin, & truffle oil. Process for 45 seconds.
- Rinse the noodles. Cook the in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Place in a pan with the sauce and stir well.
- Saute the shiitake with green peas for 5 minutes. Add to the noodles.
- Sprinkle with basil & serve !
Note: Try dry white wine instead of mirin
This super simple coconut flavoured leek and kale soup is satisfying and nutritious.
We no longer know what to do in case of health problems. So you go to see your doctor, who is over valued, & yet his knowledge is very limited: he never study nutrition or the traditional way of life but only learned how to treat symptoms (not the causes).
If you have a good mental, physical & spiritual condition, you experience life as paradise. Let’s aim for that!
In the meantime, Let’s take advantage of the medicinal properties of foods. Today I am searching for ways to boost my immune system & recovering from an acute viral pharyngitis. I failed at managing stress & anxiety. Yep.
So here I am looking for some green vegetables: rich in vitamins, beta-carotene, & minerals, which play a key role in strengthening the immune system.
The high concentration of vitamin C in Daikon makes it an ideal partner for your immune system, as it stimulates the production of white blood cells and so, it speeds healing & repair throughout the cells & tissues of the body.
Other Star Foods to boost your immune system (while fighting throat infections) include: bay leaves, blackberry, blackcurrant, blueberry, carrot, celery, chives, garlic, honey, figs, leeks, lemon, onions, rosemary, pepper, thyme, vinegar …
🍃From my pantry:
- Kale (1 Cup)
- Dried Daikon (1/4 Cup)
- Leek (1 Cup)
- Coconut oil (1 Tbsp)
- Crispy Onions
- Himalayan Salt
- Wash the leeks and cut them into 1cm slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large pot on a high heat, add all the sliced leek and a pinch of salt and cook with the lid ajar for about 10 minutes, or until softened, stirring regularly.
- Check to make sure the leeks are not browning 🙂
- Add 1 litre of boiling water.
- Add the kale & dried daikon.
- Cover the pot and cook for 30 minutes -on a low flame-.
- Eat the soup with some crispy onion on top. Yummy !
You were born happy 🙂
Remember this the instant your eyes open in the morning! Make time for breakfast & set up a joyful morning ritual to start the day great.
🍃From my pantry
- Olive Oil (1 Tbsp)
- Onion (diced) (1 Cup)
- 1 Garlic (Clove, quartered)
- Tofu (1/3)
- Tahini (2 Tbsp)
- Tamari (1 Tbsp)
- Turmeric (1/2 tsp)
- Nutritional yeast (1/4 Cup)
- Veggies (I used Spinach & Shiitake)
- Sauté the onion for 5 minutes
- Add garlic & cook for 2 minutes
- Add veggies & cook till tender
- Crumble the tofu, sauté with turmeric, tamari, nutritional yeast & olive oil & add along with the tahini