Feeling overwhelmed? I had a long week at work (including several hours in the car) & my adorable kidneys are begging me to be strengthen. Aduki beans are perfect for that energy boost!
🍃From my pantry:
- Aduki beans rinsed (1/4 Cup)
- Strip kombu rinsed (about 3cm)
- Spring water (1 Cup)
- Place them into a bowl. Soak overnight.
- Place the ingredients into a pressure cooker.
- Bring up to pressure on a medium flame.
- Cook for 30 minutes -on a low flame- using a flame deflector to evenly cook the beans.
- Remove from the heat and allow the pressure to come down.
- Sautee with brown onion, cumin, thyme, soya sauce for 5 minutes.
- Eat them with some organic rice pasta!
Note: 4 cups of water per cup of aduki beans