Gluten-free, zero calorie, zero carbs noodles made from Konjac root.
🍃From my pantry:
- Shirataki noodles
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Green Peas
🍃 Fromage Sauce:
- Peeled Garlic Gloves (3)
- Gouda Vegan Cheese (400 grams)
- Mirin (1/2 cup)
- White Truffle Oil (1 Tbsp)
- Place the garlic in a food processor. Process until chopped (few seconds).
- Add the vegan cheese, mirin, & truffle oil. Process for 45 seconds.
- Rinse the noodles. Cook the in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Place in a pan with the sauce and stir well.
- Saute the shiitake with green peas for 5 minutes. Add to the noodles.
- Sprinkle with basil & serve !
Note: Try dry white wine instead of mirin