I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth diminishing your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear
🍃From my pantry:
- Garlic (1 clove)
- Aquafaba (1/2 Cup)
- Olive Oil (3 cups)
- Almonds (1/2 Cup)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt, to taste
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1 Tbsp)
- Cover the almonds with water in a container overnight for 8 hours.
- Add aquafaba to a large mixing bowl along with Himalayan salt, lemon juice, garlic, and soaked almonds.
- Blend on high with a hand mixer for 30 seconds to incorporate.
- While blending, slowly add in the olive oil until emulsified and the mixture thickens.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Note: Olive oil has a really strong flavor. The recipe works well with other type of oils.
Tip: Try Lemon juice instead of the Apple Cider Vinegar